PIA CAREER CENTER
The PIA Career Center is designed to help PIA Agency Members with everything from "Hire to Retire". These tools can be used as a package, or al-a-carte. They are designed to help smaller agencies who don’t have the human resources of a larger firm. These programs include:
- JOB DESCRIPTION DESIGN: Assistance drafting the desired job description and how to set up a compensation plan that will attract the best candidates.
- JOB POSTING SERVICE: Access to PIA of Tennessee job posting site, as well as assistance posting on leading job search sites.
- CANDIDATE SCREENING / VETTING: For a small fee, PIA can assist in reviewing applications and narrowing them down to your top prospects. With four different programs, the PIA has a solution to fit your specific needs.
- EMPLOYEE PROFILING: PIA members have access to one of the leading candidate testing and profiling services in the country through OMNIA. This service allows the agency to have a better idea if the prospective employee will meet the agency's needs before hiring and investing training time.
- NEW EMPLOYEE TRAINING PROGRAM: A specially designed program to understand the basic skills needed to work in an agency.
- PRE-LICENSING COURSE: A program designed specifically to make sure that a new employee can pass the insurance licensing exam the first time. With four different programs to choose from, PIA has a program to fit the employee's learning style and needs; be it self-study, webinar, or live classroom sessions.
- MARKETING and AGENCY BEST PRACTICES TRAINING: With the PIA's Certified Professional Insurance Agent (CPIA) designation program, new agents or CSRs can learn the best practices for marketing, selling, and servicing insurance business.
- PRODUCT TRAINING: With the National Underwriters' training programs, an agent or CSR can understand the specifics of different types of products, such as personal lines, commercial lines, or business lines products. With the Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (CLCS), PLCS, or BLCS programs, any training need is covered.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION: Whether you are looking for a quick way to knock out the 24 hours required to renew your license, need the ethics course for license renewal without passing a test, looking for education on a specific topic, or looking to attend a live educational workshop, PIA has an option for you.