Continue to scroll for our full list of options on the page.
For a short demo click HERE.
Looking for some Professional Development opportunities? Check out some of our great monthly Webinars!
3 hour webinars are approved for 3 TN CE Hours – NO TEST!
$45 Member….$65 Non-member
Taught by Nationally Known Instructors
New Employee Training
Insurance fundamentals for new agency employees. Four online courses for new employees, offering the same benefits as traditional classroom education - reading material, relevant discussion, examinations, and class camaraderie. Courses run 6-8 weeks; first-time students complete a brief orientation course prior to start date.
Click on the course links for detailed course description, schedule, and registration.
1. New Employee Orientation for Agency Personnel
- $265 PIA member; $310 non-member
2. Delivering Quality Service to the Customer and Employer
- $265 PIA member; $310 non member
3. Personal Lines Coverage Basics (12 hours C.E. credit)
- $285 PIA member; $330 non member
4. Commercial Lines Coverage Basics (12 hours C.E. credit)
- $295 PIA member; $330 non member
PIA has partnered with CEU.com, a business unit of The American Institute for CPCU, to provide quality online insurance continuing education. Through our partnership, students receive a 35% discount on any C.E. course taken when PIA’s registration link is used. Students can listen to, read and/or print course information at their own pace and CEU.com guarantees 100% satisfaction or your payment is refunded. Click on this link – CEU.com – to view course offerings and registration information.