WHY SHOULD YOU BECOME A MEMBER OF THE PROFESSIONAL INSURANCE AGENTS TENNESSEE?
- We are the leading provider of unbeatable agent and staff education–at the most affordable rate.
- We offer affordable and stable Errors and Omissions insurance–members receive a premium credit of TEN PERCENT through Utica Mutual.
- We offer a large array of stand-alone disability, life, and individual products through the PIA Group Trust.
- Our staff lobbyist works closely with lawmakers and the Department of Insurance to keep regulation and licensing of insurance at the state level (political funding is not a part of annual dues).
- National program endorsements–paper-free systems, online education, designation programs, and more.
- We provide personal and individual care and attention to member agencies’ questions and problems.
Join / Renew / Update
To join PIA, one must be licensed as a property/casualty agent in Tennessee in good standing and represent at least one property/casualty company that operates on the independent agency system. Membership dues are paid annually and are based on the number of licensed persons in the agency using the following formula:
- 1 to 2 licensed staff – total dues of $360 for up to 2 listed members
- 3 to 4 licensed staff – total dues of $460 for up to 4 listed members
- 5 to 6 licensed staff – total dues of $560 for up to 6 listed members
- 7 to 8 licensed staff – total dues of $660 for up to 8 listed members *for additional contacts, add $50 per contact